Daily Blog Challenge | Day 6 | Elephant Film Festival 2017 !


Assalamualaikum wbt. hai semuanya!

It's 6th day of daily blog. Fuhh almost there to finished the challenge!

Don't want to talk much, as what you can see on the title above! Mama, Kak Tika and I went to...

ELEPHANT FILM FESTIVAL 2017 at Jabatan Kesenian dan Kebudayaan Negeri Sabah (JKKN)

Got the news about this at facebook. 
As an elephant freak I can't help myself from going to the event!
I begged for Kak Tika weeks before the event to bring me there. At first it was like I cannot make it because Kak Tika had to handle something at school so she cannot make it for me. But, I don't get the details of what happened but yeah we made it, at last yeaaaaaaay!

I WAS SO EXCITED!

 Mama.

the elephant fan!

 kak Tika :)

 Sigup is what you called Sumpil.
Yes, that is sumpil. 


You know which me right? kahkah.

I just love the day!
Thank you kak Tika and Mama!

I got my Elephant shirt which I can choose my own design. 
That was super cool!

bye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sorry, this is another heart break story.

Healing from a heartbreak thoughts.

Aku&SEMEKAR: 2 Sudah, 1 lagi : )

My September 2022 : Our Best Friend Kahwin!

Kerinduan yang ke-9 tahun.