Sorry, I Tested Positive for Covid-19 :(

Assalamualaikum wbt, hi everyone. *Spraying sanitizer around the blog, so you don't get infected. *
Yes, my darling. Corona virus is partying in my body right now. So annoying to be honest. 

I was first got the symptoms on Friday (04 Feb 2022), I got fever, uncomfortable tonsil, sprinkles of flu and not feeling well.

I didn't expect that (like who ever expected they got Corona in their body?), I was just living and having blast with my life as usual. Non of Corona thoughts at all.

Not until Saturday (05 Feb 2022), my sister who also got the symptoms, made a move to do the RTK Test (Saliva test), and it came out with double lines which means, yes you are Positive for Covid19 gurl!

Kak Tika asked me to do it too, and yup, two lines appeared, for your surprise huh?

I was panicked, I was worried and I was blurred. 

Kak Tika and I rushed to the hospital to get our PCR test (swab test), and you know why?, So that we can get the formal quarantine letter to inform our school about the inconvenience, we cannot make it to school and of course to make sure no harmful virus might attact everyone in school, obviously.

After we took the PCR, we have to wear the famous bracelet (quarantine stylo bracelet) :')
Then, few moments later we got our letter.

Not going to lie, my thoughts were all about school, because my flight to Tawau was supposed to be on the exact next day for school!.

The biggest concerns I got were all for school. My clasess, my students and my friends who need to cover all of my teaching periods for a week and maybe more :(

It was my 2nd swab test. First on June 2021 in Tawau. I hate it, wallahi, I cried.

My heart was full with storm and unexpressed thunder , guilty all over my head, I feel bad for all people around me. My world was all gloomy and grey. No fun left, only bad thoughts.

My RTK Test on February 5th 2022.

On February 7th 2022,
I got the message from MKN about my PCR result and again, to your surprise;
+ve gorgeous and +ve Corona :')

My MySejahtera also turned to the warning red and Home Isolation or Surveillance Order was immediately applied.
6 February - 15 February 2022.

We have to do our self quaratine at home. 

February 8th 2022,
We got calls from Covid Assessment Center (CAC) Kota Belud and we went there for some questions and answering the Covid19 Assessment.  We don't want to get quarantine at PKRC, for we know how uncomfortable and how inconvenience it'll be. We explained finely about the quaratine at our home. And we are allowed to be just at home :)

Thank you so much for your hardwork KKM front liners!, You guys rock! 🥺🔥

It's day 4 of quarantine for definitely good.
And we are so discipline to submit our daily assesment at MySejahtera, 
twice a day.
Every morning and every evening.


We are taking any possible medications to minimise the symptoms from getting worsen. In shaa Allah, at this time we'll do whatever we can to fight the virus 💪

Quarantine made me got to "lepak" with my niece, Anna from afar. 
 And, she wrote me this and asked me to reply.
Sadly, I can't send it back.
So just pictured it and send the reply through whatsapp :)

This is me and my sister at CAC.

So far, me at day 4.
I'm not having fever, little strong cough (but not always), tiny flu and my sense of smell is not functioning well. I meant, I still can smell. It's just the smells are seem to be not so strong anymore. I remember how worry I was when I can't smell the soap and shampoo, but that's how Covid19 works I said to myself. So yeah.

My sense of taste, is 💯 alhamdulillah.

And my sense of feeling is still there for you, eh? Haha.


Trust me, I am okay. 
Well, if I am not, it is still fine right?.

Pray for my family, I only care for them.
They are my everything.

Covid is so annoying, so please take care okay?.

And till then, see you in the next one. 
Anyeong!





Comments

Dayang Nasihah said…
❤️🤲💪
Zafirah Ripin said…
Dayang, hi. Thank you for the visit. Don't forget to sanitize your hands after clicking out from the window, okay.❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Cerita Semester 2 :)

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Semester 2 yang Mematahkan :(

Temuduga Pendidikan Islam UPSI Sesi 2015/2016 dan Kawan Baru :)

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM