28 and It's TMI Time !

  


Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. April has been passed, so it's time for birthday TMI post. It's my 4th year doing this already OMG. Betapa konsistennya ya Zafirah. Syabas! Haha

 Pink=2020

Black=2021

2022:

2023 :

So let's get started!


QUESTIONS!
 
1: What are you wearing?
 = A pink t-shirt (it's Kak Tika's btw haha) + tracksuits + a black shawl which I am not wearing it properly. heh.
= Jubah in maroon.

2022: Baju muslimah maroon, shawl pink dan seluar hitam.

2023: Baju kurung in purple-maroon-ish with nudes colour as the details + tudung colour pink belacan.

2: Ever been in love?
= I think, yes. But oh maybe no. Does BTS counts? haha.
= I think  yes and yes.

2022: Yes :)
 
2023: Yes. Deeply :)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
= Never.
=  Not yet.

2022: Not yet, but I've been through lil bit of feelings to give up quite sometime :')

2023: I had one. Oh finally.
 
4: How tall are you? -> The last video you've watched on Youtube?
= 153.5cm
= Nothing changes haha.

2022: Alif Satar & The Locos x Raihan - 25 Rasul (Official Music Video) 

2023: Dayang's video on Youtube about her thanking her family on her school break holiday <3

 
5: How much do you weigh?
= 6_ kg (alamak)
= 5_kg (but I am gaining weight ish)
 
2022: 6_kg HAHAHAHAHA

2023: 6_kg ya Allah I want to be kurus again haha!

6: Any tattoos? -> Any cravings food?
= Nope.
= Never.

2022: Skinny Dip of Boost Juice :'(

2023: Nasi Ayam Penyet yang sambalnya padu macam di Tawau uwaaa T_T
 
7: Any piercings? -> What is the last movie/aything you watched on Netflix? and when was it?
= No.
 = Nope. 

2022: Kataro Lives Alone (the cartoon version one).

2023: Qorin (tu pun nda habis, sebab sorry busy ada life haha).

8: OTP? (OTP, which stands for One True Pairing, is a term that signifies a person's favorite fictional romantic relationship)

= I adore Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor and Dr Halina. / Go Ara and L in Ms Hammurabi lol.
= There is one couple I adore but I can't remember it right at this moment, but I remember I ever said the only cheesy relationship that I can accept in Kdrama the I forgot lol.

2022 = So Yi Kang and Kang Hyun Jo from Jirisan hihi. (I remember now the couple I meant last year, they are Dr. Jang and Dr. Ahn from Hospital Playlist S1 hahah)

2023: Newt Scamender and Tina Goldstein (all time fav fictional couple)

9: Favorite show?
= BTS RUN.
= Still watching BTS RUN.

2022: I don't have any. Hm, I miss BTS Run :')

 2023: Nothing at the moment. I am old :(

10: Favorite bands? -> Favourite Book
= Adidas and Nike and Converse yes please.
= Ijmal and Vans please.
 
2022 = I just realised that the question is favourite bands not brands LOL! So I better change it into Fav Book. So, my fav book is Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.

2023: It's been awhile since I last reading books, so let's just put "Harry Potter" books for now heh.

11: Something you miss? .
= My favourite time with Al Quran :(
= Home.
 
2022= Home.

2023 : My man's attention haha :')

12: Favorite song?
= Zero O'clock BTS - Feel Special, Twice - Promise by Jimin BTS - Euphoria by Jungkook BTS- Seoul by RM BTS- Magic Shop by BTS - 2! 3! by BTS. Ok Zafirah are you really gonna I write down all BTS' songs here?
= Film Out, Butter by BTS, After School by Weeekly, Celebrity by IU, Fine by Taeyeon and Hello Goodbye by Ernie Zakri and Syamel.

2022: All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From the Vault), Like It by Yoon Jong Shin, Permission to Dance by BTS.

2023: Still All Too Well like last year but, to be fair I love all of Taylor Swifts' songs. Cuurently I am stuck with Paper Rings, Afterglow, Cruel Summer, Champagne Problems, Exile and etc. haha.

13: How old are you?
= I am officially 25 yesterday )28 April 2020)
 = 26.

2022: 27 Alhamdulillah.

2023: 28 Alhamdulillah.

14: Zodiac sign? -> What do you do before sleep?
= Taurus whatsoever.
 = Nothing changes.

2022: Set my phone's alarm lol.

2023: Selain baca doa tidur dan pasang alarm, I love reading old conversations with a person I am rooting for future hehehe.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
= Responsible, wise, can sing please? hehe.
= Soleh, berguna dan bahagia.

2022 : Soleh, setia dan semestinya menghormati wanita serta orang tuanya.

2023: Soleh, educated, kemas, gentlement dan semestinya mengutamakan keluarganya dan keluarga saya (gituuuh).
 
16: Favorite Quote?
= "Jika kita yakin rancangan Tuhan adalah yang terbaik, tiada sebab untuk rasa kecewa".
= Masih sama dengan tahun lepas.

2022: "Jika Tuhan telah memilih kita untuk jatuh cinta, semoga jatuh cinta kita tidak pada yang sia-sia".
 
2023 : Jangan takut kehilangan manusia, dia bukan oksigen. Kau masih boleh hidup tanpa dia.

17: Favorite actor?
= Skip. Cannot remember his name alaaaaa.
= Still wonder who I meant last year? hahaha but this year I might say Song Joongki!

2022: New Scamander eh Eddy Redmayne 

2023: Beto Kusyairi.
 
18: Favorite color?
= Purple or pink or white or black.
= Pink and purple.

2022: Em. I'll stick with Purple and pink.

2023: Still Pink and Purple.
 
19: Loud music or soft?
= Soft one.
= Soft and sentimental.
 
2022: Soft.

2023: Soft and Taylor Swift haha.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
= Masuk bilik.
= Still same.
 
2022: My room or get in the car.

2023: My room and bawah langit malam dihiasi bintang-bintang.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
= 10-20 minutes.
 = Still around at that time.

2022: 10 to 20 minutes.

2023: 10 to 20 mins.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
= 30 Minutes.
= 20 minutes.

2022: 20 minutes excluding iron tudung and everything haha.

2023: 15 mins I can settle getting ready I guess.
 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? -> Any favourtite moment with your students?
= Never. With my siblings maybe yes hahah. But nothing serious, i guess.
= Never, I only hurt myself unnoticingly lol.

2022: When one of my students remember my birthday and make a countdown hihi.
 
2023: One of them being the earliest to wish me "Selamat Hari Raya" :')

24: Turn on?
= Cantik budi bahasa.
= Soleh dan tidak berkira. 

2022= Suka belanja makan.

2023: Knows his priorities.

25: Turn off?
= Perangai hantu kuranghajar dengan orang tua.
= Biadap.

2022= Rokok.
 
2023: Liar (read: betrayer)

26: The reason I joined Blogger.com? -> Name a friend first you have in mind right now?
= Ikut-ikut kak tika lepastu masa tu cuti SPM so killing time with blogging gituuu.
= Same.

2022: Yanie.

2023: Dayang.

27: Fears?
= Losing someone I love.
= Same and takut tekek.

2022: Heartbreak.

2023: Awwh my last year fear, I'm sorry Zafirah. It's okay, better one is now with you kan?. This year, sama macam 2020.
 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
= A book. Ayah tajuknya.
= A day before balik Tawau on June.

2022: Kak Tika :,)
 
2023: U.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
= Few hours ago in a friend comment on facebook.
= Few days ago, saying saranghae to my fams.
 
2022: Kak Tika.

2023: Mama masa salam mama pegi sekolah pagi tadi hihi.

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? -> How do you define your relationship?
= themissela.blogspot.com - masa dulu minat Dena Bahrin lepasu youtube dia "The Miss Dena", I followed her lah jadilah "The Miss Ela" eventhough sekarang rasa macam sangat tidak matang hahah but well.
= Sama.

2022: Am I in a relationship?

2023: Deeply. inlove.

31: Last book you read?
= Buku teks digital Pendidikan Islam Tingkatan 2.
= Syamail Muhammadiah.

2022: Buku Teks PI Tingkatan 5.

2023: Buku Teks PI Tingkatan 4.

32: The book you're currently reading?
= Ayah karya Andrea Hirata.
= Orang-orang Biasa by Andrea Hirata 

2022: The Curse Child by JK Rowling

2023: About last year book, tidak habis baca pun haha. I'm currently busying my self with reading articles and papers for my assignments.

33: Last show you watched? -> Last show your watched on theatre and whith whom?
= Run BTS episod 100.
= Run BTS episode 142.
 
2022: Fantastic Beasts : Secrets of Dumbledore with Kak Tika (actually I watched it twice, one with kak Tika and one at Tawau, alone).

2023: Imaginur with myself lol.

34: Last person you talked to?
= Kak Yuyu.
= Yaya and Epol anak owner rumah sewa.

2022: Kak Izza through Video call, or the waiter who just sent me my food. He said, "jaga panas" haha and I said, thank you!.

2023: Kak Ziah at school.
 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
= Ayip, my brother.
= A friend, H. 

2022: still H, a friend and beyond muehehehe.

2023: Yull, a lovely friend.

36: Favorite food?
= Laksa Penang dan Ceendol.
= Still loves laksa Penang and please Durian Mochi Ice cream!

2022: My love to Laksa Penang is forever and I love KFC!

2023: Bakso and oh Roti Goreng Marrybrown is another fav! Still love laksa penang and KFC tho.
 
37: Place you want to visit? (-> in the nearest time from now)
= Can I list more than one?,
- Mekah (mahu naik haji sis)
- Indonesia.
- South Korea.
- Japan.
= Still the same.

2022: Mekah.

2023: Mekah dan South Korea.
 
38: Last place you were?
= Hm my room?
= Ruang tamu @ Tawau.

2022: Green Mug, Tawau.

2023: My mama's house.
 
39: Do you have a crush?
= No. Sekarang tiada. Penat lah suka orang, orang nda suka balik hm.
= I have 7, and you know them. Worldwide Kpop Superstar, KimNamjoonKimSeokJinMinYoongiJungHoseokParkJiminKimTaehyungJeonJungkookBTSboshipdta!
 
2022: Still have a big crush to the biggest boy band in the world members, BTS!

2023: Still love bangtans boys, but now I have a crush on my man sebab ya Allah, is he for real?

40: Last time you kissed someone?
= Just now, Kinascy. A niece.
= Ya, still Kinascy, a niece.

2022: Hm, I think Mama.

2023: Mama.
 
41: Last time you were insulted? -> Who's the last time you've called?
= Kena cakap classmate dengan Yaya masa solat terawih tadi hahah.
=  x

2022: My family whatsapp group.

2023: Mama.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?> Or Desert?
= Chocolate!
 = Same.

2022: I love gummies!

2023: Ice cream.

43: What instruments do you play?? -> What is your simplest achievement?
= Sedihnya soalan ni. I cant play any.
= Same.
 
2022: I've done my RPH of the week and submitted it before due haha!

2023: I've done sorting my assignment and have pictured my plan of doing them daily. 

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
= Bangle.
= None.
 
2022: I don't think I have one anymore.

2023: I think, I love watch.

45: Last sport you played?
= Tendang bola. haha.
= Plato?
 
2022: Skipping.
2023: It's been awhile hm, sebab tu badan naik eip!. Semoga nanti rajin main lari-lari!

46: Last song you sang?
= Majimak Choreom by Blackpink lol.
= Goodbye Hello.
 
2022: Just One Day by BTS

2023: Doa Istikharah by UNIC.

47: Favorite chat up line?
= So far tiada. Sebab tiada orang bagi hahahah. 
= Saya mahu beli terasi tapi bukan terasi udang, saya mahu punya kekasih tapi bukan kekasih orang ahahah by Moon.

2022: "Utamakan makanan dari harapan, kerana harapan bisa mengecewakanmu bestie" haha!

2023: If I possible, I want to send your picture tu NASA. For what?. For I want to report them that I just found another star in front of me. (By Dayang haha)

48: Have you ever used it?
= Nope.
= Just for fun.

2022: Not yet. But will sure do.

2023: This blog heard it first haha.
 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
= Right before PKP, met my friends and we had dinner togther!
= Hari raya 2021.

2022: Hari raya 2022 with my best friends! We went beraya to rumah Azea and Vivi and Yanie and oh Farhana too! wait, rumah Ida juga!

2023: Hari raya 2023 with my friends! and I had an awesome trip with Dayang to Kundasang-Ranau lepastu beraya di KM dan Pitas. hehe.

 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
= Myself, next year. In shaa Allah.
= Myself, next year. In Shaa Allah.

2022: Me my self and, I. In shaa Allah, next year.

2023: Zafirah Ripin, me myself and I. In shaa Allah.

 
THE END.

Let's see how 29th Zafirah would answer those questions again. In shaa Allah, semoga panjang umur dalam ketaatan kepada Allah SWT.


Zafirah, 28 dan kesyukuran.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 and It's TMI Time!

VIDEO by Dayang: Meet & Having a great day together 'Dayang ft Ela' -19/02/2016

#TeamBerkelana2016 ke PBAKL 2016 @ MAEPS, Serdang!

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

Before 2021 ends!