KJ

 

Assamualaikum wbt. I met KJ on 19th May 2023 (Friday).

Iyep, Khairy Jamaludin, our ex-YB KJ. Now, DJ KJ hihi.

I am a fan of KJ since he was in KBS Malaysia as Menteri Belia dan Sukan. Tall, dark and handsome with brain. To be honest, I am fangirling far from any politics agenda eip!. Sebab tu minat Syed Saddiq juga at the same time haha!. Ideal men to be fan of lah kan?. I adore their charisma, how wise and brilliant their ideas can be then how they are giving back to the society via what they have in hand (read: power).

Since KJ as minister in KBS to KKM and until now he is not a YB but, KJ is still KJ in my heart. Gituuuh. Alaa macam crush crush dengan selebriti lah begitu heh. 

Kawan-kawan dan family aku semua tahu I am a fan of this one and only Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome :)

So, from this:


To this:

It felt surreal haha!

I want to thank my kakaks for being so supportive over my excitement to have a picture with KJ. Uwaaa! Kak Nissa with the strategies on when and where to wait so KJ will like just pass and stop for a while for picture but not too distracting him walking the isle haha! Kak Tika who kept camera on standby, and Kak Izza who not only encourage me to take picture with KJ she even held and pulled my hand just so I can have such a perfect standing picture together with KJ.

I am so shy shy cat one and jenis hashtag : redha kalau nda dapat ambil gambar pun ok. But, to have sisters besides me fuh everything captured so well and the memory is already engraved permenantly in my head! THANK YOU KAKAK-KAKAK SAYA!


CLICK HERE FOR A SHORT VIDEO!

Been watching the same video like thousnds of times already haha!

Thank you for reading! Toodles!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 and It's TMI Time!

VIDEO by Dayang: Meet & Having a great day together 'Dayang ft Ela' -19/02/2016

#TeamBerkelana2016 ke PBAKL 2016 @ MAEPS, Serdang!

Before 2021 ends!

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM