To describe my feelings through songs.


I really want to scream my heart out to tell you about how tired I am fighting with my own ego and feelings at most of the moments in my day everyday. 

I know I am not alone facing this. In fact there are more people struggle more than I am. 

This pandemic, really brings us hard to the bottom at all sorts in our lives.

It's hard to hold ourselves for too long from meeting our loved ones. 

It's tiring to fight this battle but at the same time we know we cannot give in. 

But, let's believe in ourselves;

we can get through this and we surely will win this fight.

" Hang in there dear self. Be strong for a lilttle while longer. We need to win this!"


Here are songs that relates my emotions every time the wind of missing my family blows :

(most of them are the Korean songs, it's better to listen with translations once)


Spring Day - BTS.
Miss you
Saying this makes me miss you even more
Miss you
Even though I’m looking at your photo
Time’s so cruel, I hate us
Seeing each other for once is now so hard between us"


Whalien 52 - BTS.
"Mom said the sea is blue
She said to let out your voice as far as you can
But what to I do? It’s so dark here and there are only different whales speaking entirely different words!
I just can’t hold it, ma! I want to say I love you
Alone, I look back at this music sheet that’s like a rotating song
This ocean is too deep
Still, I’m lucky
(No one besides me knows of these tears.)
I’m a whalien "


You Never Know - Blackpink.
"Sunday night, I've been swallowed by my bed
I've been all over my head
Wonderin' if I gotta try and pretend
I don't know what day it is
I'm afraid I'll find myself hoping to know
The brighter that light gets
My shadow is getting longer"


Menahan Rindu - Wany Hasrita.
 " Oh, angin kau kirimkan kalimah kasihku
Agar dapat ku dengari kalamnya berbunyi
Biarpun sekadar cuma memujuk hati
Akan ku terus berdiri hadapi semua ini
Oh, hati kau sedarilah kenyataan ini
Agar dapat ku gagahi dan terus berdiri "


Don't touch me, I'm fragile :'(
Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI 💓

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Temuduga Pendidikan Islam UPSI Sesi 2015/2016 dan Kawan Baru :)

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

29 and It's TMI Time!