Happy 2021 ! | Best Lessons in 2020 :)

 Assalamualaikumw wbt. Hai.

Aku sudah balik Kota Belud pada 18 Disember 2020 (Jumaat) hari tu. I was the happiest lady on earth when Kak Tika, Kak Ija and Kak Yuyu went to Tawau to bring me home on 16 Disember 2020 hehe. We went back to Kota Belud by road and it took us around 8 hours to arrived. Alhamdulillah.

Oh ya, I passed my JPJ test and got my driving licence already yay!. I finished my PKP(D)B in Tawau with awesome achievement unlocked!. 

Happy-nya masih boleh bernafas di tahun baru! Alhamdulillah.

Entri pertama untuk 2021 ini mahu ulang tayang "my best lessons in 2020 to welcome 2021" :)

1. Distance makes you strong.

2020 sent me to Tawau and I remember how hard to get through the early of that time. It was so bitter and full of thorns that I feel helplessly alone. Being far from family is no one's favourite. Despite all that, I got so much blessings!. I got my first permanent dream job, a teacher and permanent maa sha Allah!. Whilst 2020 brings a lot of people into bottom of their lives, Allah gave me something called stability and grant my du'a. ya Allah what else I want?. What else I deserved to deny?, NONE!. Alhamdulillah. I already moved my sigh into beautiful rainbow sight now. The distance is really building strenghth and helps in boosting the positive energy. I am jusf fine. And my life in Tawau is actually AMAZING!.

Distance shows me that "the reasons for waiting always worth the patience". Just hang in there, the time will surely come. 

Semoga yang sedang berjuang dengan jarak, dikuatkan semangat! Hwaiting!

2. Being alone makes you discover yourself very well.

I stucked in Tawau because of PKP(D)B, I worked from home, I teached from home and all alone. I never hate the situations, in fact I love it hehe. Deep inside I knew, my students cannot get 100% or worst any minimum % in my online lessons and that made me failed as a teacher. But, what else I can do?, I believe, I did my best yet guilty at the same time.

To be told, I super all alone and very talk-less along the PKPDB period but amazingly, I did embrace lonely feeling with something amazing. I was doing anything that made myself productive and got to know that I love new things (that I didn't before).

- I discovered I love running. It started with the guilty of me for not having any physical activities for quite a long time. So, I run every evening. The heart beating fast while running was my favourite. The sweat and the chilling after running (slow walk after running) were so calming. I really enjoy running and of course with good musics.

- I discovered that I can eat peanut butter and I really enjoy it now which I wasn't before.

- I wanted to be healthy and yes, I really took care of my food intake and had my regular indoor exercises too. I amazingly made them as part of me that I can tell my body was thanking me. (I lose weight yeay!)

- I love myself super extra by doing things I love!. I enjoyed BTS shows on internet, I enjoyed reading that I finished my favourite books, I enjoyed writing that I updated quite impressive number in my blog. I did some journaling of my everyday which is awesome!.

- Being alone is not that bad at all. I can spend all the time for myself. I love it. It was like a healing period for me to understand me more. Alhamdulillah. 

3. Self love really helps in making yourself better.

No one can deny this. I am loving myself and pampered myself by myself  hahah. I had this thought that I really grateful to have myself as myself and thanked myself for being myself (see self love level level kayangan kan? hahah) Maybe because of I have no time to meet people at most of the time so, yeah myself is my bestfriend *self-hug*. 

4. It's okay to not be okay.

Obviously. If people asked me was I okay there?, I just replied don't worry I always be. Eventhough, you were emotionally not. But, that was managable so you can always turned evertyhing into OKAY.

5. Life goes on and light it up like dynamite.

For all what I'd been through, happy, miserable, sad, tears, laughed by myself watching BTS Run or any funny videos on internet, fighting with my own emotions of missing home, dissapointment of my teaching-learning from home, my worries and everything. Life must goes on. It's not that I abandoned or denied my responsibilities and my rights. It's just as a weapon or medium to keep myself going on and settle things up to a better bright next day, everyday :)

Here's my niece, Moon with here BTS birthday cake and BTS logo by me at the background.

I hope everyone will get through their days with strong heart and can survive the hardships that they are facing right now. May Allah ease our journey and make everything worthy!.

Last but not least, for all amazing, kind and beautiful hearted persons who had been there in my 2020 sky, thank you for soaking me with positivities and shining me with bright hopes to get through my days everyday in 2020. 

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal in 2020.


Here's me and my everything at the end of 2020:





Happy 2021 everyone!

Stay safe, and let's fight Covid-19 away!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 and It's TMI Time!

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI 💓

Cerita Semester 2 :)

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Semester 2 yang Mematahkan :(