Sambung Study 2 #Pray4MasterSifuZafirah

 
Bismillahirrahamannirrahim. 
Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. 

Niat murni saya untuk menyambung pelajaran menemui kalimat keramat "Finally" hihi.

Pst: Read about the 1st idea of "Sambung Study" > CLICK HERE

Yes, I am a postgraduate student now. Freshly as a postgraduate student in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia - The National University of Malysia (UKM) weee!. I am in my very first week and all of my classes for this semester are online. It's so so so new to me and I don't think virtual classes are for me at least for now haha!

This is my very first class which held on 05 March 2023 (Sunday).
Yep, Sunday!
My lecturer made the class earlier than when it supposed to be.
Pembelajaran Bantuan Komputer, this is one of my fav subjects so far.


So why UKM?.
Because, UKM offered what I wanted. The programme I want and super convinience since I don't have to go there physically because the classes will be held in Kota Kinabalu AND ONLY IN SCHOOL HOLIDAY yay! But for now, it is just online.

Here's what the programme I am in for my master.

Buat gambar passport baru sebab mahukan vibe student baru tu hihi.

On my first class, which called Kaedah Penyelidikan 1, I got to do it at a hospital for my Mama need to get her eyes surgery. So, while waiting, I was studying (adapting and braining this online class thingy hm)

Do I look like I understand a thing?
No? :')

Anyway,

Pursuing my study is one of my biggest dreams, Alhamdulillah, I am doing it now, in shaa Allah will do my best!. 

Mestilah buat the best, self-funding beb *cry in my account bank balance *sesak nafas kita membayar yuran :')
Sorry I don't have savings for kahwin right now, so I'll marry my master certificate only and we will be happy ever after #SorryZafirah haha!

Me, myself and a lone-membered telegram of tracking my master journey. Here's also the ultimate "nawaitu lillahi Ta'ala" for this path. 

Your girl here is a future Master in Education (Islamic Education) holder, in shaa Allah amiin!
In shaa Allah, semoga Allah mempermudahkan dan memberkati setiap langkah ini.

Doakan ya?

Thank you for reading !

#DoaUntukMasterZafirah #Pray4MasterJourneyZafirah #Pray4MasterSifuZafirah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 and It's TMI Time!

VIDEO by Dayang: Meet & Having a great day together 'Dayang ft Ela' -19/02/2016

#TeamBerkelana2016 ke PBAKL 2016 @ MAEPS, Serdang!

Before 2021 ends!

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM