2020 Highlights!

 Assalamualaikum wbt! Hi!

Some say, 2021 first rule is, don't talk about 2020. Sorry, I have to disagree with that statement because, 2020 was not really that bad. Well, at least for me, alhamdulillah.

This post is flooded with pictures of my 2020.

Really in rush updating this, so will not talk alot. Just lets look at them pictures okay!


  • Friends gathering before PKP and all:



  • Our Hari Raya PKP photograph as a family :

My siblings.

I'm a Mami Lala of 15!

The one who owns my heart.


  • My Nasyeed boys! :
Let's see if I can recall their names, ehem.
Azuan. Nadzrul, Irfan, Bendem, Fitri, Ajis, Farish and Idlan 

wow I still remember !

My 2020 was awesome with the fact that they won the 1st place on Nasyeed competition early on March 2020!
  • My bro aka my driver to school and fetch me after school too aka our nasyid coach :


  • My last moments in SEMPEN before went to Tawau for good.




With Pengetua.


Bilik guru yang penuh dengan guru-guru hebat dan gagah!
Meja belakang Yaya tu meja aku. Macam-macam kenangan duduk di meja ni. Mahal betul momen hidup di SEMPEN ini. Thank you SEMPEN!

  • Me in Tawau :

Pasar Tanjung, Tawau a must.


Mira bawa jalan dan makan.

Early one Zafirah di Tawau, dilawat kekanda-kekanda kesayangan beta.


My very first Burasak.


Kek Batik by Vivi all the way from Kota Belud to Tawau yehu!


I remember I packed these Bahulu and Penjaram as "bekal" to "ceramah memandu".


Never eat penjaram like this when it's hot.
When it's "bingkal" then that's okay haha.


My fav picture in SMKTT!



First wings to BKI after months in Tawau.



My life.





  • I got my own car in this year. It's silver and let's just name it as "Persona Zafirah" :)

I love shoes. I love Vans and in target to have Converse High next.

  • Azea and I around our first voting for Sabah Elections.


Random flight window picture on random rainy day.

  • Me enjoying my every outdoor evening in Tawau :

I love running and in 2020, I lose weight. 


Let's be healthier.

  • Kak Yuyu, Kak Tika and Kak Ija went to Tawau to bring me home!
Best moment in my 2020 life!
  • Best foods with Nana. We love The Kazen fresh milk boba so much.




Tawau is foods heaven. Fight me.

  • Meet my Tawau housemates:


Kak Mas, Wawa dan Kak Rinie (Tiada dalam gambar). Dorang saaaaaangat baik alhamdulillah!
  • PKPDB in Tawau of course:
  • Me on the day of JPJ test and alhamdulillah I passed the test then got my driving licence just like Jimin and V yey! 
(why V and Jimin?, because they are '95 liners so basically, we are at the same age.)
  • Jusr random pic of my nephews and niece.


  • Vivi turned 25 birthday celebration!

The New York Cheese cake from Nanadelicy IS THE BEST!


I wrote a card for Vivi.


Vivi and Farhana.


Zafirah and Vivi.




Bertiga. Azea mana?.

  • Backdrop of my Niece birthday party #BTSforever


  • Belanja my nieces for helping me "kira markah" exam kekeke.

  • A surprise birthday cake for Kak Tika! :

  • One with Kak Tika on Mama birthday celebration.
  • And oh it's just me:
  • Mama and the giuks of the family.

  • My first (and will be the last) time bringing these little "giuks" to dine in drink *pengsan*. 



This was on January 1st 2021 and I already unlocked an amazing achievement hahaah!
*pengsan lagi*

  • Our cousin's wedding :









  • 2020 was the official 1 year of my graduation day hehe.


  • Life Goes On by BTS (tiber). 
Kasut kita pakai tidak sama, hujan panas langit kita juga berbeza, tanah yang kita lalui pun tidak sama ratanya, lalu menjadikan 2020 tidaklah indah buat semuanya.
Semoga kekuatan menghadapi 2020 masih tersisa untuk berjuang lagi di tahun ini, amiin.

2021, 
di depan sana ada berita baik, kan?


- Terima kasih  2020 :) -






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 and It's TMI Time!

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI 💓

Cerita Semester 2 :)

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Semester 2 yang Mematahkan :(