Level 2 #ZafirahwithYoukm


Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi everyone!.

As a memory keeper, I definitely will not let this one slip from writing it on my blog which I can't wait to read this again like years and years ahead. It feels like the time is flying slow right but, I'm just gonna live it to the fullest the best as I can.

So let me note this precious memories of me facing my 2nd semester of my master journey in UKM. Oh well, I found my official hashtag now for this journey which is #ZafirahWithYoukm haha!.

The journey started on 25th August 2023 (Friday)- 03 September 2023 (Sunday)
Yep, exactly on school holiday. 

Hari Jumaat yang hening itu masih pegi sekolah macam biasa di hantar adikku Ayip. Sebab balik sekolah mahu direct ke airport dihantar pula oleh my sister, Kak Ija.

And oh, it was my first experience flying with MyAirline :))

Touched down saja KLIA2, benda pertama saya buat selepas bersyukur penerbangan selamat ialah, melunaskan craving makan Auntie Anne's pretzels. Imagine, ini lagi belum buka di Sabah pleasee!
My love, please follow me back to Sabah!

From airport to UKM, guna grab. and the first step I was in UKM I met an amazing helpful degree student who was too kind to lead me to the place I'll stay for 4 days 3 nights there in UKM. And, the nice beautiful kind hearted girl is from Tawau!. Memang kalau Tawau, baik-baik orangnya bisikku. But too bad, I had not ask for her contact number so I can like thank her more or something?, heh.

Di UKM, saya dan rakan-rakan menginap di Rumah Tamu Kolej Burhanudin Helmi iaitu sebuah kolej yang boleh dikatakan sangat dekat dengan Fakulti Pendidikan (FPend), so kami ke kelas memang boleh jalan kaki weee.

Berjalan kaki pegi kelas ini antara momen aku rindu sejak habis study degree sebab feeling menggalas tanggungjawab sebagai student tu lebih dinikmati semasa berjalan kaki. Wow?.


Suasana kelas hari pertama saya dan kawan-kawan.
Day 1 kami agak kebulur haha! sebab tiada cafe yang buka sebab dak-dak degree sedang cuti sem dan masa tu weekend pula, so memang foodpanda dan grabfood lah jalan penyelesaiannya.

Hari-hari saya di Bangi dihiasi dengan Alin the best friend till jannah!.
Alin bersama aku like 2 nights kot kan?. Alin sangat memudahkan urusan dan pergerakanku di Bangi. Alin bawa keluar makan, bawa breakfast, beli air, beli sarung bantal, beli selipar tandas, pegi pasar malam 2 days in a row kemain hahah. I miss Alin TT. Alin is also a swiftie and that's where I realized, we are best friend for life haha!

Of me walking around UKM. UKM is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!
I am so glad I have few friends who studied here, so I can ask  them about this and that. 

Ok, next. Aaaa this one is also one of the highlights in the journey!
.
I explored going out from UKM to Bukit Bintang using public transport like using the bus from UKM to the nearest MRT station, and it was cost me like RM1 only for the bus ride (but you gotta have Touch n Go card).
In my case, I was so "goyang" you know, since I don't have one and I only have my IC (which it has the TnG function too) and as far as I remember I've used it couple of times but too long long long long long time ago! and I can't remember did it still has any amount that can afford my RM1 ride?. I was so goyyy! (Syamira taught me this term)

[ Goyang or Goyy = Anxious over something you're not sure / you're scared to be busted for doing something you did wrongly. Haha! ]

But, Alhamdulillah. Berbekalkan tawakkal dan sokongan moral daripada Syamira melalui whatsapp messages yang bertalu-talu typos sebab nervous haha! Akhirnya, seorang anak desa yang merindui public trasport dan bunyi trains di Kuala Lumpur terubat jua yey!.

Food hunting with the coolest friend of mine, Syamira!
SubhanAllah, makanan di Bukit Bintang tu rasa macam mahu tapau bawa masuk luggage bawa balik letak sebelah rumah!. Aiskrim Pistachio tu the WINNER OF ALL! HELP I WANT IT NOW!!!. Sabar zafirah sabaaar! 


One with Kak Wana, cafe started buka sebab it was weekday already, more jalan kaki and...
the sweet potato combo with skewer wagyu ya Allahhh, thank you for all this nikmah TT

Final day in UKM:

I tried Nasi Ayam Gepuk Pak Gembus sambal padu, pedas sampai menangis-nangis ya!
Basikal merah tu tidak berkesempatan mahu try sebab kekangan masa, it's okay next perjumpaan saya coba!

OTW to Klang, to Kak Sirah :)

Urbanisasi kinda vibe. Ceh.

THANK YOU KAK SIRA FOR ENTERTAINING ME THE WHOLE 3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS.

Kak Sirah layankan pegi tengok sambutan hari kemerdekaan di Putrajaya. Imagine, seawal 3am gerak ke putrajaya itu pun ya Allah sesak dengan manusia! Sikit lemas sebab ramai betul orang. Rakyat Malaysia memang gigih ya!.

 Alhamdulillah for this golden once in a life time experience (maksudnya memang tidak mahu repeat sudahahaha). Balik dari kembara merdeka di Putrajaya, balik rumah terus mandi, dan kami terus qada' tidur kami haha! Thank you Kak Sira!
And, mengutip balik memori jadi guru praktikal di SMK Bukit Tinggi, Klang. 

2018 dulu Bukit Tinggi MC ni namanya Manipal Hospital. Things indeed change in 5 years of leaving Klang. I hope teachers, students and my housemates back in there are living the best life with ease and protections from Allah SWT.

The last night I was in Klang before going back to Sabah, Kak Sirah brought me to Family Mart for the last time.

Borong sis borong kalau boleh memang kena angkut juga Family Mart ni balik Sabah!.
Puding Keju tu adalah top favorite and the buns were soooo goood!

Oh ya, malam lepas balik dari sambutan merdeka di Putrajaya tu (malam terakhir sebelum balik Sabah), aku sempat siapkan dua assignment untuk di-present keesokkan harinya haha gilo betul bunyinya kan?. But Alhamdulillah, dipermudahkan. Ada kawan-kawan tolong back-up masa present dan tolong tambah dan fixed itu ini sebab sedang bergelut dengan urusan penerbangan and all masa presentation tu dibuat.

Balik and, when touched down, the class was continued as usual haha!

Sampai rumah like on Friday and I continued attending few more online classes before the school started again.

Alhamdulillah, semester 2 is ongoing pretty well (BUT NOT EASY) HAHAHAHA!

In shaa Allah, will get this passed but must be with so much efforts and du'as as how it should be done. Hehe. I am fully aware it's not easy road, not at all. But, in shaa Allah, my friends and I can get through this and the only thing we can do is to try our best!. 

All of my lecturers are so nice alhamdulillah. Pensyarah-pensyarah UKM memang semua baik-baik kan?. Bertuah betul saya belajar di sini.

Ada subjek killer semester ni, aku takut tapi aku rasa aku boleh hadap juga. Kena usaha lebih lah. Ya Allah, I haven't started any of my assignments yet. It's nearly October and I need to finish them all before December.

October.
November.
December.

Ok, two months to finish strong this level 2. Wish me all the best and please do pray for me okay?.


I made some videos to look back again in future in shaa Allah :





Thank you for reading and enjoying this journey with me.
I hope you are doing great in life and be brave!

Til next post, wassalam :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

FATIMA KINASCY A NAME AND SECRET BEHIND IT.

#TeamBerkelana2016 ke PBAKL 2016 @ MAEPS, Serdang!

Before 2021 ends!

VIDEO by Dayang: Meet & Having a great day together 'Dayang ft Ela' -19/02/2016