What to react...

 

Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. Welcome to my life drama ladies and gentlement. Haha!

My ex is married. Haha. What actually to react over this news?. 

Honestly, I have mixed feelings of happy, confused, sad, regret and bitter. But on top of that, I am so happy and relief. He found his soulmate and I can't be more happier to see someone I ever known happy.

He surely cut me off and I totally understand that. I hope it's okay to feel little bit sad and bitter since I am only human. But tears over someone's cheers is not how it should be. And I am not here writing this post to mourn my heart out. It's just..

It's honestly triggered my loneliness :')

Maybe it'll less pain when I am with someone now. 

Maybe I'll not care much when I have someone in my heart now. 

Maybe I'll be 100% happy when I am firmed and  healed from my previous relationship... now.

How actually to react when you just knew your ex is married already?. 

Soal maaf dan berdamai dengan takdir, sudahku selesaikan.

Sebab tu masih mampu menulis ini dan berbahagia dengan kebahagiaan orang lain. 

Alhamdulillah. I wish nothing but the best for you.


Tahniah, semoga keluarga yang dibina mawaddah wa rahmah :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

FATIMA KINASCY A NAME AND SECRET BEHIND IT.

Before 2021 ends!

Siapa Malaysia?

#ZafirahJejakGajah ke Guala Gandah, Lanchang Pahang SEORANG!