I finally drink coffee.

 

Was not a coffee drinker.

Was not a fan because it's bitter.

Life's so sweet for I don't need coffee to make it better.

At least that what I have thought earlier.


Not until I realised,

Life has been hard

I fell and crashed

Hopeless and crumpled within whys and hows?

To look back how I miss the old smiles and awes

The butterflies and the flowers

The scents and the colours

for I was once believed everything is ours.


Wilted and gone, 

broken and torn.

Thought you were a home,

but guess I was wrong?


Coffee is bitter.

But life is alot more to compare.


Now I finally drink coffee,

so I can believe that

If I can quench a cup of bitter coffee,

Then I must be able to survive life. 

You'll see.


Zafirah Ripin, 

June 13th 2023 (Tuesday)

09:59am, Kota Belud.



Comments

Lia Yeon said…
Hi, somehow i found ur blog masa bw maria elena.. saje nak tegur! hehe oh btw i pon dedulu xminat coffee tapi da tua2 ni baru minat pulak :D
Zafirah Ripin said…
Hi Lia Yeon! Thank you for stopping by yey! #Coffee4life!

Popular posts from this blog

29 and It's TMI Time!

VIDEO by Dayang: Meet & Having a great day together 'Dayang ft Ela' -19/02/2016

#TeamBerkelana2016 ke PBAKL 2016 @ MAEPS, Serdang!

Before 2021 ends!

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM