Little things.

Assalamualaikum wbt, it's passed half of Ramadan. 

I'm writing this on Ramadan 15th 1443 | 2022.

I went back home for a super short school holiday that day. 

It's so beautiful to be home, to see mama, to see my family, buka puasa and sahoor with family, Taraweeh at masjid kampung,  and by just simply at home. That's enough for me.

The time feels ticking so fast if I am at home, that's so not fair unlike when I am away :(

Life goes on anyway 🌸

So, Mama and Kak Tika packed me bunch of snacks from Kelantan. Mama went to Kelantan on the other day, and brought quite alot of snacks. The rice puff with various of nuts on top is our favourite and some other types of nuts like Pistachios and Cashews. Yes, both types of nuts are that kind of expensive nuts in store, so benda-benda mahal memang berharga muehehehe.

I also put in some kuih raya my Abang sold the night before I fly back to Tawau.

So, the snacks were packed in a pretty box (it has handle). I just thought there were snacks that I awared of like I metioned above.

Surprisingly,


Got these Super Ring too in it.
Super Ring is my favourite keropok of all time. Kak Tika knows it too well, and she even bought bunch of them and get them into my snacks box :')

I was touched, and still am.


And this watch that I left at home before this and it's inside the box too.

Kak Tika did also put in her fav Loacker chocolate wafer and a pack of candy in it. Tell me how to not feel loved and touched?.

They're just snacks, but little things like this is really marked something in my heart and I'll definitely treasure this kind of effort.

Thank you Kak Tika, neo na- na neo. 

Saranghae-you <3

I finished this writing on 22nd Ramadan, 24 April 2022 :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 and It's TMI Time!

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI 💓

Cerita Semester 2 :)

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Semester 2 yang Mematahkan :(