Look what All Too Well made me do.

 

Assalamualaikum wbt and hi everyone! It's 8th Ramadan.

This shouldn't be a best picture of my side since I am teaching Islamic education and I really really love my job and what I am teaching in.

At the same time, I am a moderate (less than moderate actually = biasa-biasa saja) Swifty. I adore talent and the arts Taylor Swift got since I am a fan of pure arts and original arts that poured purely from the artists' hearts. 

You know what, Taylor Swift did that and she captured my heart with her songs and her writings ❤️

Believe me or not, I love BTS for the same reason too. I love it when most of their hit songs, actually are made by themselves. The lyrics and the song compositions and all. Which I appreciate such talents and not just because they're looking good, handsome, cute and beautiful on the screen but, they got that power of expressing the beautiful message of their songs and they make songs to relate with the reality of every souls. Spectacular!

Alongside with that,

I never agree over buying their expensive merch either it'll be their albums, concert tickets, their concert cds or whatever. I just, will never take out my money over such things and I also warned and adviced my nieces and nephews to never use their money to fulfil their enthusiasm in such things because I couldn't fine any benefits of having them. Think about it, after you buy, then what?. 

I have the thought of everyone who collects the official merch either they are super rich or they collect to show off. I am sorry to say that. That's what I am thinking and I believe it's not worth my money for someone "biasa-biasa" like me.

I rather buy anything that seems worthy like Chatime x BT21 for a cup holder and BT21 designed cup. Or, Darlie x BT21 for free ceramic cups or.. Downy x BTS character so you can rajin basuh baju wangi-wangi haha!. They are cheaper but at least, the items are useful in daily basis and they are official collaborators though. Ok lah tu kan? :')

I understand that young people who do collects their favourite artists official merch, they will have that feeling of being extra  than anyone who doesn't. Right?.

"Membazir. Baik guna duit untuk beli benda lain yang lebih bermanfaat". This is the hurtful fact, and no one can deny.

I still feel guilty over a purchase I made. And yes, since I am a big fan of All Too Well 10 Minute Version (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) like craaazy, look what Taylor Swift just made me do,

I ended up with... this:


I owned Red Taylor's Version :')

Honestly, I got the urge of buying it because, I appreciate All Too Well 10 Minute Version (Taylor's Version) so much. Truly. Kalau tidak percaya, tanya Kak Tika! Haha.

Please don't take this as an example. I am far from good and I indeed realize this is not a good picture of showing good example as a teacher.

Don't waste your money over purchase like this okay and make sure to be a wise fan.

Love,

Zafirah the wise Swifty :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI 💓

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Temuduga Pendidikan Islam UPSI Sesi 2015/2016 dan Kawan Baru :)

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

29 and It's TMI Time!