우리 사랑하지 말아요.

Been in deep thought of my feelings.
It comes naturally and eventually as they said.

It's risky to get involved.
Hate it but guess I need it?

Is it really okay?
Is it confirmed?
Is it me?
Is it you?
Is it might someone behind me, that  I don't know?

Who knows?


It's like shuffling puzzle pieces while I'm in the middle of trying to sort things out,
and to make it clear and sure.

Been in deep thought of what are we.

It takes me times, 
It takes you times,
It takes us times.

Take the whole times we need.

While ones should remember, 
times might bring something...





hurtful.

So for now,
우리 사랑하지 말아요.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI 💓

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Temuduga Pendidikan Islam UPSI Sesi 2015/2016 dan Kawan Baru :)

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

29 and It's TMI Time!