Adulting 2.0

Assalamualaikum wbt, hi.
I am in the midst of hectic  log in here, log in there, update this and update there, fill in this and fill in there, key in this and key in there. And everything is needed to be done by this week. I can't log in my SAPS after I just did it beautifully but unsuccess again ugh! I am half going crazy in a bit just you'll see!

Sabar Zafirah, zabaaaaar! This will pass, breathe in - breathe through and breathe out!

So, I am stealing some time to pour out my thought about what currently been in my head. About, adulting.

To see my sosmed feeds were flooded with wedding photos of my uni friends to start with. Sigh, while I am here eating pizza hut with my laptop alone #sorryzafirah :')

My close friends are not single anymore. Which means, they'll get marry anytime soon too!. I am so happy to know one of my best friends will tie the knot very very soon! I am one of the happiest!

It's just. Am I losing friends by knowing they're now have their true other halves?. To be honest, I am sad deep inside to think that we are not the same anymore, times indeed change us. 

I suddendly get jealosy at times, are they don't need me anymore?, are they think I am no fun to get out with anymore?, am I well, just a friend?. Am I selfish to feel jealous over my friends having fun without me?. I do feel bad to have those thoughts in my head. I feel negative.

Until I realised that,

It's just I am in the phase of the reality of adulting. That's how life actually works. That's how life is and everyone will be in this phase and my turn to face the phase is now.

I've asked my sis about this, she explained. I smiled when I get back to my sense, how we are no more teenager, how we are an adult now. I must accept, adapt and cherish to every changes. 

These changes will grow our friendship to another level. And I believe, I am loving my friends tighter.

We are okay, we are adulting.



:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI 💓

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Temuduga Pendidikan Islam UPSI Sesi 2015/2016 dan Kawan Baru :)

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

29 and It's TMI Time!