I am adulting


Bismillah and Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

It's day 12th of Ramadhan, and alhamdulillah still feel the bless of the holy month alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.

I just finished doing my resume for this one temporary work application. Azea suggested me to send my resume for "guru Interim Pendidikan Islam". 

Kah!

I feel like so big now! Can't remember when the last time I was thinking and worrying about my future job or what will I be in the future. I am scared thinking of it, so I keep myself to not even bother to think about it, YET. I just want to focus on  finishing my degree! 

BUT,

Deep inside I do realize that the reality of nowadays, the job is not an easy thing to get. So, you need to catch it. Just grab what ever opportunity that might save you and your future. No one would know what will happen in front there, so, that's why we get these amazing formula:

USAHA (EFFORTS) + TAWAKKAL + DU'A = In shaa Allah, success is awaiting.

This is just one of the phases in adulting. And I started to see, it's not easy. May Allah keeps us strong, stay and believe Allah is having something for us. Just keep the faith up, and never stops our du'a.

Till next post!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI 💓

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Temuduga Pendidikan Islam UPSI Sesi 2015/2016 dan Kawan Baru :)

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

29 and It's TMI Time!