Things That I Currently Stucked In With.



Bismillah and Assalamualaikum, hi  everyone!

This is just a random blogpost since I miss writing on it. Oh well you know, I got some issues to get in here for the Google+ shut everything up including all of the comments, posts and even when I want to log in to my blogger account. BUT, I impressed myself with every solution I got from Google, and here I am writing a new blogpost weee~

So, let's kill this love get into the bussiness.

Things that stuck in my mind recently and even now!

1. I haven't done my Final Year Project (FYP) yet and, it's so annoying and I feel like loads of stones are on my back everyday. Heh, butyeah  I am just a typical final year student, procrastination always that loyal to be by side. So, I keep procrastinating. LOL. 

*whispering * : Trust me, my FYP is positively in progress, it's just take a slow-mo at the moment, so yeah. 


2. KPOP. (Bigbang, Blackpink, TWICE, BTS, Boy with Luv). Guys, OMG. I am (was) not a Kpop fan and I never ever ever ever ever ever imagine that I will stuck with KPOP ever since. While  doing my works, housechores, while walking, while waiting for bus, I PLAY THE KPOP SONGS ON MY PHONE! I still can't believe, how could this happen to me? LOL.


3. Chocojar. I am in love with chocojar. I just love the crispyness of the bubble rice and the sweetness of the melting chocolate then it's served in a jar, their combinations are just purrrrrfect!

4. Ramadhan. My favourite month of all time, and everyone too!. I just love Ramadhan, the positive vibes it brings, the self-urging of doing good deeds, reading the Quran, Tarawih prayers,  Iftar with friends, being more productive, challenging myself with "one day, one hukum tajwid to learn", the bazaar Ramadhan maa sha Allah I love bazar ramadhan. 

I even started to bring my own food containers to the bazaar Ramadhan to avoid plastic bags which I think it is a very good decision to stuck in to. I follow Wardina Safiya on instagram and she's so into the awareness of #GreenRamadhan. So yeah. I got my "mangkuk tingkat" as well which I found myself cute bringing it along while hunting for my favourite "kuih muih" and my Ayam Percik LOL

It felt awkward at first, but it is also feels so good!. 

It is just a small step, I know. But, at least I TRY to not contribute plastic on our planet. You know what I mean, right?

So, that's it for today's entry.
I hope to see you on the other entry in shaa Allah.

Ramadhan Kareem, everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI šŸ’“

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Temuduga Pendidikan Islam UPSI Sesi 2015/2016 dan Kawan Baru :)

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

29 and It's TMI Time!