I'm 25 and it's TMI time !

Assaamualaiku wbt. Hi,

28 April 2020, I am officially 25 Alhamdulillah. Since when I started writing in this blog?, Since I was 18. 7 years ago. My blog is already darjah satu haha!.

I realised that I never talk about my birthday in my blog. Never. So, I think it's very interesting if I would write something about myself just to know myself well?, I don't know. Just thinking it'll be fun to read years ahead. Plus, I have this in mind: to re-answer the same TMI questions every year on my birthday. It's like "Zafirah Answering Same Questions, 1Year Apart" huh kau ingat kau Billie Eilish Zafirahahaha?, tapi aih bagi lah chance, mahu tahu juga apa berlaku dengan aku ni tahun depan. How I grow, how I look on things and so on.

So, this is my very first TMI. Oh, TMI is Too Much Information. Hehe. So, I am going to answer the questions right now!

QUESTIONS!
 
1: What are you wearing?
 = A pink t-shirt (it's Kak Tika's btw haha) + tracksuits + a black shawl which I am not wearing it properly. heh.

2: Ever been in love?
= I think, yes. But oh maybe no. Does BTS counts? haha.
 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
= Never.
 
4: How tall are you?
= 153.5cm
 
5: How much do you weigh?
= 6_ kg (alamak)
 
6: Any tattoos?
= Nope.
 
7: Any piercings?
= No.
 
8: OTP?
= I adore Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor and Dr Halina. / Go Ara and L in Ms Hammurabi lol.

9: Favorite show?
= BTS RUN.
 
10: Favorite bands?
= Adidas and Nike and Converse yes please.
 
11: Something you miss? .
= My favourite time with Al Quran :(
 
12: Favorite song?
= Zero O'clock BTS - Feel Special, Twice - Promise by Jimin BTS - Euphoria by Jungkook BTS- Seoul by RM BTS- Magic Shop by BTS - 2! 3! by BTS. Ok Zafirah are you really gonna I write down all BTS' songs here?

13: How old are you?
= I am officially 25 yesterday )28 April 2020)
 
14: Zodiac sign?
= Taurus whatsoever.
 
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
= Responsible, wise, can sing please? hehe.
 
16: Favorite Quote?
= "Jika kita yakin rancangan Tuhan adalah yang terbaik, tiada sebab untuk rasa kecewa".
 
17: Favorite actor?
= Skip. Cannot remember his name alaaaaa.
 
18: Favorite color?
= Purple or pink or white or black.
 
19: Loud music or soft?
= Soft one.
 
20: Where do you go when you're sad?
= Masuk bilik.
 
21: How long does it take you to shower?
= 10-20 minutes.
 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
= 30 Minutes.
 
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
= Never. With my siblings maybe yes hahah. But nothing serious, i guess.
 
24: Turn on?
= Cantik budi bahasa.
 
25: Turn off?
= Perangai hantu kuranghajar dengan orang tua.
 
26: The reason I joined Blogger.com?]
= Ikut-ikut kak tika lepastu masa tu cuti SPM so killing time with blogging gituuu.

27: Fears?
= Losing someone I love.
 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
= A book. Ayah tajuknya.
 
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
= Few hours ago in a friend comment on facebook.
 
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
= themissela.blogspot.com - masa dulu minat Dena Bahrin lepasu youtube dia "The Miss Dena", I followed her lah jadilah "The Miss Ela" eventhough sekarang rasa macam sangat tidak matang hahah but well.

31: Last book you read?
= Buku teks digital Pendidikan Islam Tingkatan 2.
 
32: The book you're currently reading?
= Ayah karya Andrea Hirata.
 
33: Last show you watched?
= Run BTS episod 100.
 
34: Last person you talked to?
= Kak Yuyu.
 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
= Ayip, my brother.
 
36: Favorite food?
= Laksa Penang dan Ceendol.
 
37: Place you want to visit?
= Can I list more than one?,
- Mekah (mahu naik haji sis)
- Indonesia.
- South Korea.
- Japan.
 
38: Last place you were?
= Hm my room?
 
39: Do you have a crush?
= No. Sekarang tiada. Penat lah suka orang, orang nda suka balik hm.
 
40: Last time you kissed someone?
= Just now, Kinascy. A niece.
 
41: Last time you were insulted?
= Kena cakap classmate dengan Yaya masa solat terawih tadi hahah.
 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
= Chocolate!
 
43: What instruments do you play??
= Sedihnya soalan ni. I cant play any.
 
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
= Bangle.
 
45: Last sport you played?
= Tendang bola. haha.
 
46: Last song you sang?
= Majimak Choreom by Blackpink lol.
 
47: Favorite chat up line?
= So far tiada. Sebab tiada orang bagi hahahah. 
48: Have you ever used it?
= Nope.
 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
= Right before PKP, met my friends and we had dinner togther!
 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
= Myself, next year. In shaa Allah.

 
THE END.

Let's see how 26th Zafirah would answer those questions again. In shaa Allah, semoga panjang umur !


Happy Birthday Zafirah, 25 dan kesyukuran!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI 💓

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Temuduga Pendidikan Islam UPSI Sesi 2015/2016 dan Kawan Baru :)

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

29 and It's TMI Time!