VIDEO by Dayang: Meet & Having a great day together 'Dayang ft Ela' -19/02/2016


Assalamu'alaikum wbt!
Hi there~

If you can't handle sweetness overload, dont watch this hahahaha.


This video made by Dayang.
Dayang is super good in editing videos. Seriously. Just give her great or even not-so-great video editor softwares but still, she can make it completely amazing video.

I watched this video, and my eyes burst into tears at the same time I miss her!
I love dayang. I just don't know how to tell. Dayang is one of the carzy friends I have. She is adorable. She's a best friend.

I have plan in mind to write more about her.
Later.

Thanks for reading this entry!

May Allah bless you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

FATIMA KINASCY A NAME AND SECRET BEHIND IT.

#AzeaTurns20

Siapa Malaysia?

Before 2021 ends!