Whatever in my sreenshots.



Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi, it's been awhile kan blog?

So many big things ever happened in my life recently. When I said big, it must be really big. When it's big, then that must be so so so great to be grateful for. Nanti saya cerita! 

Since I'm missing writing in this blog, aku sambung saja lah apa yang ada dalam draft siap-siap sebab gambar sudah upload siap-siap juga so mahu peram berapa lagi draft ini? ok start la banyak pula mukadimahnya ni eip!

As the title mentioned above, let's rocking with my random screenshots I took and decided to share in this blog. Iya lah takkan aku mahu share screen shots yang mengandungi teas to spill kaaan. eh?

1st of,
this cute facebook comments of me and my bestie for life till Jannah, Sarah haha!

I miss Sarah hukhuk.


Serius pernah kena tinggal bas depan mata. Kejam betul pakcik bas, sampai hati hahah!

#SarahandZafirahoftheday


Sorry, you need to read this immature side of me on 2011 mhahahaha!



And memang Harry Potter fan sejak itu. My sis didn't like it but now she cannot do anything since
we already have full and completed Harry Potter books both English and Malay versions!

Sekarang follow Fantastic Beasts pulaaa.



Ini, post masa mula-mula ada blog dan terjebak dengan editing guna PhotoScape.
I remember ini masa SPM results mahu keluar. Minta hati redha dengan apa pun keputusan keyhh.

Alhamdulillah, berjaya redha and it made me what I am now :)




My first batch of anak-anak SPM 2022.
Will cherish this batch forever. I miss SMKTT and my students there and Tawau and all!



#Pray4MasterSifuZafirah 
Mula-mula submit application sambung master di UKM.



How far my bro from us :')


My Tawau best friend, Nurul's whatsapp status.


How broke I could possibly for pursuing my master:


#Pray4MasterSifuZafirah
'
This Along, my cousin. Istiqomah betul kami ambil gambar sama-sama setiap tahun.
Maintain jak kurus si Along ni, si Zafirah mengembang dengan jayanya saban tahun.

Aaaa saya mahu kurussss!

Ok tu ja, bai!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 and It's TMI Time!

VIDEO by Dayang: Meet & Having a great day together 'Dayang ft Ela' -19/02/2016

#TeamBerkelana2016 ke PBAKL 2016 @ MAEPS, Serdang!

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

Before 2021 ends!