How ARMY I am? pt.2.

 Assalamualaikum wbt, hai.


I know. This topic sounds very not worth your time reading but please accept me for who am I will you? tiber kau kenapa zafirah?


Lanjutan untuk, How ARMY I am? yang aku ada tulis pada Disember 2019 dalam blog ini, kini aku tampil dengan post baharu untuk mengemas kini tahap ke-ARMY-an aku sekarang. Giloo apo update hal hal begini dalam blog? haha. But, I am enjoying this. Tolong lah faham muaahaha.

Ok, What I wrote on my previous post about "How ARMY I am" is still going on so well with me now. I still listening to BTS' songs, watch their videos and yes my heart always fluttering every time I watch or read everything about them (the members). I can weirdly squelling by my own just because of watching random video of BTS. WHY I AM LIKE THIS???

Now, 

I completed my BTS related items for my own. I got my self :-

- Hoodie with Jimin name on it.

- A plushie of Koya.

- A plushie of RJ.

- A bag of Shooky on it.

- A phone case of Cooky.

- A tshirt of Mang on it.

- A mouse of Tata.

YEAY! 


Let's continue the list.

- I even bought Cooky plushie  for my niece's birthday present. I bought it for myself at first but, you know I got enough and I want someone to be happy with something that makes me happy. LOL do you get it?, I hope so.

- I bought hand sanitiser cases with BT21 on them for my nieces. 

- I bought cloth mask for my nephews and nieces (with BT21 on them as well).

- I watched Bon Voyage Season 1-3 (and now watching Season 4)

- I'm watching BTS in The Soop (and got excited for every new episode).

- I'm crazy about their comeback for Dynamite that I was joinig millions of people waiting for the official MV live premier at that time.

- And, I watched "Break The Silence: The Movie" which I am so proud for that's the only official BTS's merch I can afford #SorryZafirah hahah.

I might sound very not wise on this side. I knew that. Some people can judge but I can't stop them neither I drastically stop doing things I like.

I am far from that "crazy Army". Do you know what I mean?. I am just typical broke Army please get me in this. I am "kedekut" and still know to put my priority first. I bought the BTS related items from shopee because I AM BROKE hahahah. BTS is just the add-ons to bring colours on my days-everyday. 

Well, just if you know how to keep the life going on and hoping for the days passing by fast alone here in the room with the same routines whilst your family members are too far to reach physically on everyday? :(

Dont get me wrong and dont worry, I am the super mediocre Army. I am not yet "that real Army" but I really love BTS uwaaaa T_T.

BTS is somehow very useful to fill your day (if you're living lifestyle like me LOL). What kinda life style? 

=

.Single.

.Far from home.

.Myself is my bestfriend.

.Eat alone at most of the time.

.Beautiful sleep as priority haha.

.Do things alone but happy about it.

.Enjoy good musics and very into understanding the lyrics.

.Get loads of free time (for atleast most of the time hehehehe).

.Ibadah first before enjoying the "nikmat" of lagha things hehe.

.Guilty at times because of too much time on screen than the Quran.

.Keep worrying that no one would marry a woman who loves Kpop LOL.

It's fine. I am accepting myself of being like this. Because I know me better. In shaa Allah, still very catious of what good for myself and what not. 

Again, I persuade everyone to be "pencinta keindahan dunia fana yang berpada-pada". Just be the mediocre one in enjoying the worldly life BUT be the BEST MUSLIM AT ALL COST EVERYDAY AND ALWAYS!

That's all,

The mediocre Army but it's good, so it's totally fine.




#BangtanBorahae 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

29 and It's TMI Time!

#TeamBerkelana2016 ke PBAKL 2016 @ MAEPS, Serdang!

Before 2021 ends!

FATIMA KINASCY A NAME AND SECRET BEHIND IT.