LEVEL 5


Assalamualaikum.

Nothing much to say, but here it is. I am in my 5th semester of my degree journey. 5th over 8.

What else I can say and wish for this brand new semester?

what else other than BETTER ZAFIRAH ?

Oh level 5.
You might sound scary and frightening everyone's heart because we are really really almost there to achieve our dreams. The path is becoming more challenging, I know.
But I strongly believe that, positivity and work hard are always the key to fight any obstacles that we will be facing along this road.

In shaa Allah, bring and keep the Almigty in every breathe we take. We are in the path to make our faith stronger, may Allah ease everything and make us even more stronger !


LEVEL 5, I AM READY.

BISMILLAH!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tentang header

Siapa Malaysia?

Tentang convo.

eg tukar 2

Birthdays in January