a Tumblr.

Just to announce that I have a tumblr account. Wow.

It's my second account actually, but the first one I lost it. Lost it just like that. I just remember I ever had one but it's gone. 

Well, i created one. I just feel like tumblr is smartphone friendly where I can post everything using my phone on the spot. But, I still love my blog, this very blog, don't worry honey!

So here is it. I would mostly post frequently on tumblr, I mean, I post fresh photos and stories and feelings there. Yes, before I get into deep monologue in this dearly blog.

Introducing my other baby in expressing myself: a tumblr.




and a huge pic of a girl who is crazy about being Hermione.
#sorryzafirah

'till next post!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 and It's TMI Time!

#TeamBerkelana2016 ke PBAKL 2016 @ MAEPS, Serdang!

VIDEO by Dayang: Meet & Having a great day together 'Dayang ft Ela' -19/02/2016

Semester 2 yang Mematahkan :(

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM