Azam 2018



Assalamualaikum. Hai.

Aku suka Vivy Yusof sekarang ni. Suka baca blog, post instagram dan tengok video Youtube beliau.
Meminati Vivy Yusof membuatkan aku mahu ada satu shawl dUCk. Belanja satu please?

Anyways, haritu tengok video Vivy Yusof pasal resolution semua semua. OMG dalam tu Mariam and Daniel sangat comel! 😍😍😍

Point is, Vivy said, she have 1 resolution and focus only one. Since, to be better you is a must and endless resolution that you should do along your life so, it's not consider as resolution lah sebab tu sudah tanggungjawab kan?, jadi anak yang baik, jadi pelajar yang lebih tekun, strive for good grades, be a better friend, do better in life, improving Iman, read lots of  books, read Quran daily, do good deeds more often. Everything is A MUST.

So, think of it, I setted on "azam" in my mind (nope, it's not about finding a boyfriend eventhough if people ask I will answer it unseriously mehmehmeh). Which is....

to be healthier (Read: KURUS). Kehkeh. I know I know you may laugh, laugh as hard as you want but yeahh. I want achieve ideal kg you know I want to be slimmer (ceh macam lah memang slim siap siap =P)

Don't get me wrong. I just want to get my beautiful weight and be more fit nicely. Okay, to be honest, I want to wear my baju baju back hahah, yes I got few baju yang no more suite me sebab quite sempit. Bukan tidak muat just I feel not comfy wearing it sebab you know lah kan sempit and not selesa with it.

Other than that, I think to be skin (i mean fit nicely and healhty) would help me to cover my Aurat properly. I have that feeling when wearing baju sempit sempit then it would show my body parts that should not be showed eventhough we as a woman never wants to show it intentionally. But yeah that is just what I think and feel about it.

Menjadi kurus bukan untuk nampak lawa or what you call to have beautiful body shape no, tapi mahu selindung kecantikan yang tidak perlu menjadi tarikan orang. I envy orang kurus sebab they don't have that insecure feeling when they are walking or running because their clothes flow nicely and tidak melekat. ugh if you know what I mean.

I don't know how to start. But, in shaa Allah I will really want to get the ideal weight and living healthier life in the other words, be "kurus".

I don't know if it will be working or not, but we'll see how :)


Till next post!

#esoklastpaper!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

FATIMA KINASCY A NAME AND SECRET BEHIND IT.

#AzeaTurns20

#ZafirahJejakGajah ke Guala Gandah, Lanchang Pahang SEORANG!

Embracing PKPDB.