It's 2017



Alhamdulillah,
Still breath fine in this 2017.

Just a little update about myself.


I am in my second year degree. Semester 4.
Yea, I know. It's long way to go.
I always frustrated myself by thinking of how long the path to take to finish this journey.

So, I cure it by stop thinking about how many steps I have to get through.
I'm going to face everything that in front of me. No matter what.

 That is how I'm going to face my 2017.

No new year new me resolution.

I just want to keep being nice and positive.
I just want my brave 2016 stays with me.
Yet it can help me to be even nicer and braver for this 2017.

Whatever resolutions and dreams you and I have in the bucket list for this year,
let's take it into action!
That's what really matter.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sorry, this is another heart break story.

Healing from a heartbreak thoughts.

Aku&SEMEKAR: 2 Sudah, 1 lagi : )

My September 2022 : Our Best Friend Kahwin!

Kerinduan yang ke-9 tahun.