The Heart of Doughnut.

 Assalamualaikum wbt. Henlow marshmellow!

I would say that my heart was like a doughnut after experiencing a terrible broke up.

You know it, it has a hole in it. 

I woke up every morning with a hole in my heart, 

something the best I ever known just went missing, 

someone took it away harshly from me that the hole felt so unpleasant to bear.

Exactly like this. 



Time takes time to heal it.

So, I let myself pity myself.

I let myself emphaty myself.

Sometimes I feel okay, but sometimes I don't.

Sometimes I feel like I already get over it, but sometimes my head just full with it.

Sometimes I thought I've positively moved on, but sometimes I went back to zero in progress of moving on.

Sometimes simple things made me crafted the smiles, but sometimes my tears drop on my pillow that every night I cried.

Just like a doughnut, my heart was exactly like that. 

A piece of it is just meant to be taken away to make the whole point of what it's actually meant to be.

That's doughnut, what a doughnut without a hole right?.


I misscount of how many darkened days I've been through to get where I am now. I become more positive, self-accepting and bright in embracing what is in the past remains in the past. 

Or I just sugar coat things since I am aware that the pain is turned out to another scars now. 

But still, I have a heart of doughnut, remember?

How I sugar coat my bitter feelings inside haha :



Donat sekarang lain, macam-macam jenis. Lubang disembunyikan dengan macam-macam toppings!. Then, the toppings are not necessarily on top, it can be beside and filled with more and more sweetness!


How to avoid the heart of doughnut when the hole can be filled with so many types of sweetness and beautiful fun things!


It's still pretty, and most importantly, it's not about the hole in the doughnut after all it's all about the whole doughnut we want to be. 
Either to focus too much on the hole or try to focus on how to decorate the doughnut to be beautiful, colourful, flavourful, enjoyful and be grateful!

As a heartbroken survivor (wow Zafirah wow), 

It's fine to have a heart of doughnut.

:)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 and It's TMI Time!

VIDEO by Dayang: Meet & Having a great day together 'Dayang ft Ela' -19/02/2016

#TeamBerkelana2016 ke PBAKL 2016 @ MAEPS, Serdang!

Before 2021 ends!

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM