A life update.



Assalamualaikum wbt and hi!

It's been a while and so many things happened in my life.

Number 1.

I finished my degree and survived my final semester ALHAMDULILLAH. I remember how worst my days back then. I cried, I loaded stress in my head, I killed my beauiful sleeping time, I didn't stay at home but gone out to somewhere alone just to do what I gotta do. Alhamdulillah, I did it. Final exams and FYP were done and here I am waiting for my convocation day this November, alhamdulillah.



err.. this is not mine. Ni masa pegi Perpustakaan KPDM di Putrajaya bersama rakan-rakan se-Furqan ku.

Ini lah Furqan Fighters yang sama-sama berjaya habis degree tuuuu...



dan yang lepas raya datang UPSI lagi untuk finals dan jilid tesis tuuu :)



Number 2.

INTERIM. I passed the UKCG test and allowed me get into the next step which is interview. Alhamdulillah, I made it bi iznillah and here I am, in this "bilik guru" with loads if students' books to checked. I know, it was happening very very fast that I couldn't take a proper seat back. But, I am so grateful for what and how Allah turns my life as what I dreamt of. Ya Allah, alhamdulillah. I got so many from YOU yet I'm still lacking in loving YOU :(



Thank you Allah, for always be there and listens to what I wanted and fulfills what I needed :')

Number 3.

I am officially an Ustazah at a school that I called home 2 because I lay most of my time in it after Mama's house. It's near to my house and alhamdulillah for that!







I feel like dreaming.
I can't believe it.
But, it's real.


Till next time blog!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: 1 SM & 2GTI 💓

Diari Latihan Mengajar Zafirah: Sarah, Kak Sira, Housemates, dan SEBUKTI !

Temuduga Pendidikan Islam UPSI Sesi 2015/2016 dan Kawan Baru :)

Level 3 of #ZafirahwithYouKM

29 and It's TMI Time!