Assalamualaikum wbt, hi! On 7th February 2025, Dayang and I had quite a long call and one of those catch ups, as always where life updates turn into deep reflections and random laughters haha. We ended up talking about how life has been treating us so far, and somehow we decided to list 30 things we’re grateful for. We shared the first 19 together, and the remaining 11 came from my own personal reflections. Here they are : My family. My best friends. A stable job. Having the courage to take the first steps. Putting myself first (and learning to say no). Self development and improvement. Exploring new hobbies (out of comfort zones). Trying healthy coping mechanisms & expressing emotions better (and in healthy way). The privilege to collect things I love. Simply being able to breathe. Being part of this dunya (by just living). Good health. A home. My car. Being single. Not needing permission to do what I want. The beauty of...
Bismillahirrahamannirrahim. Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. Niat murni saya untuk menyambung pelajaran menemui kalimat keramat "Finally" hihi. Pst: Read about the 1st idea of "Sambung Study" > CLICK HERE Yes, I am a postgraduate student now. Freshly as a postgraduate student in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia - The National University of Malysia (UKM) weee!. I am in my very first week and all of my classes for this semester are online. It's so so so new to me and I don't think virtual classes are for me at least for now haha! This is my very first class which held on 05 March 2023 (Sunday). Yep, Sunday! My lecturer made the class earlier than when it supposed to be. Pembelajaran Bantuan Komputer, this is one of my fav subjects so far. So why UKM?. Because, UKM offered what I wanted. The programme I want and super convinience since I don't have to go there physically because the classes will be held in Kota Kinabalu AND ONLY IN SCHOOL HOLIDAY yay! But for...
Bismillah. Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. It’s 4th November 2025 (Tuesday). A lovely day to update this other corner of mine, because today marks 11 years since we’ve been living in this world without Bapa. Eleven years. Amazing how Allah SWT strengthened us through all of it. Alhamdulillah. And not a single minute passes without remembering him. We still talk about Bapa at random times, in random places, whenever something reminds us of him. We still love him deeply, and miss him endlessly. Today I want to share one of the many things I learned from Bapa. A lesson I never realised was a "lesson" back then. At that time it was funny and cute . But, to think of it again, it's one of the sweetest and the loveliest sides of Bapa. Bapa's self-bought cake on his 53rd birthday. Exacly on 03 February 2012. Tell me, how many people do you know who buy their own birthday cake and proudly request their name and age to be written solid and clear on it?. Because Bapa did it, for r...
Bismillahirrahmannirrahim. Assalamualaikum wbt, hi there world! Happy 1st post in 2025! hoyeah~ I'm so excited to write about this final semester (second meet up of semester 4) because, I'm no longer need to think of what kind of turbulence I'll be facing in front there?. Because I'm done with my master journey. Alhamdulillah hooray!. So glad that I decided collecting moments every semester in this blog, I meant, look! I almost passed the finishing line! (sebab result belum keluar and still gotta wait for the official letter of "Tamat Pengajian dan Layak dianugerahkan Sarjana"). I rate this final semester with, 153+ level of fears that almost buried me alive haha!. I never felt like giving up so strong, but this semester I almost pull out the the white surrender flag. I was so scared I'll fail, so scared to confront things, so scared to even started. Can you imagine?. Said that "I was fine" said it from my coffin (Gracie Abrams) Was so scared bu...
Bismillah. Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. Satu hari tu, aku bangun pagi dan melimpasi cermin almari. Aku berhenti, memerhati setiap tekstur kulit wajah aku. Alhamdulillah, for me it's flawless (read again, for me). I smiled, what a sweet smile I have. I looked at my eyes, subhanAllah my eyes can see and it's almost dark brown in colour. Beautiful, thank you so much for these ya Allah. They're beautiful for me (read again, for me). My skin so nice, my hair's flowy, my skin tone's perfect for me (read again, for me) and ya Allah, for me, I'm beautiful!. I stared at the girl in the mirror deeply. "Cantik dan baik macam ni pun orang boleh lari dan sanggup khianati?" Cis. I want to have a boyfriend ya Allah, I need one (haha) like the other. Their relationship work, and not for me? But, wait... the girl in the mirror as if talking back to me. This girl has been through a lot in her love life. But she woke up this morning feeling so light. Her heart doesn't...
Comments