I'm in my semester 4 out of 4! Ya rabbi, almost there to finish this "Zafirah with yoUKM" master journey.
My very first class for this semester 4 was held on 14 and 15 September 2024. But my lecturer did not make the class at that time but they did it few days after (17 & 18 Septermber 2024). The clasess were held on the day and on the night which I don't mind at all, because it was in the school break week.
the table set up for my semester 4.
Will not say "pejam celik, pejam celik mahu habis sudah" nope, will not. Sebab hey kita memang rasa menderita ya meniti hari-hari menghabiskan perjalanan ini haha!
Tapi tu lah, tidak sabar betul rasanya mahu habiskan apa yang sudah dimulakan pada tahun 2023 lepas.
Macam biasa, musim cuti sekolah adalah musim menanda paper exam juga. Tuu tepi tu, kertas exam students lah tuuu.
It's so amazing to look back on my writings in this blog about the early steps on this journey. I love my memories keeping hobby so much.
I collected the journey in this blog and you can find them in #Pray4MasterSifuZafirah lable :)
Semester ini saya dan pejuang kohort 7 Sarjana Pendidikan UKM Mod Cuti Sekolah akan ambil dua kursus terakhir iaitu :
1. Penulisan Akademik 2
2. Kertas Projek 2
Dua-dua ini adalah sangat berat sebenarnya. Tapi, sama juga tiada bezanya dengan semester-semester lepas haih. Tapi setidaknya, tahu ini adalah yang terakhir dan penentuan untuk melayakkan dapat habiskan pengajian. Justeru, memang kugagahi juga demi cita-cita dan matlamat hidupku.
Kembali lagi ke era Tealive bestie ku!
Sebab suka buat kerja di Tealive sambil makan toastea dan ushar abang tearista hahah. Joke aside, tealive adalah rescuer place kalau mati karan di rumahku. Hari tu sempat masa sedang kelas elektrik mati. Boleh saja minta excuse untuk tidak dapat join kelas, but your girl here sangat mudah rasa bersalah dan tidak mahu menanggung rasa rugi bayar mahal-mahal untuk sambung belajar, malah kelas tidak hadir??? "Ruuuugi!!" satu suara dibenak fikiranku masa mahu give up everytime internet connection tidak memberi kerjasama haha!
Here's my desktop wallpaper right now. Supaya bagi semangat lebih sikit dan bagitahu orang yang kita sudah mahu habis study yeah!
managed to buy a new car. ok a toy car but it's not your regular toy car, it is a computer mouse!
Function 10/10
Cuteness 1000000/10 !
Saya sangat mengenali diri sendiri akan terus berlengah, membuang masa dan akan mengelak untuk menghadapi tanggungjawab yang dipikul. Sampaikan aku rasa aku ada masalah untuk "confront things". I'm not sure if that can be called "problems", but I have that issue in me. Confronting things, scares me.
Thus, I'm well known what has to be done, need to be done. So, langkah diorak dengan keterpaksaan tetap diusahakan walau dengan sekecil-kecil progress.
Since I'm well awared about how scared I can be in confronting my reality, so here's my "Fears to Fearless" list that I made to make sure I keep on track about my responsibilities.
Ya ya I know, the first two in the list doesn't have anything to do with my studies. But trust me, as long as I don't kill them and pull them out from the "fears box", I can't move forward peacefully in finishing my other tasks in the list.
So I made to track my progress by transfering anything from the "fears box" to the "fearless box" from time to time. In shaa Allah.
*Context of "Slowly, I'm Scary :
Saja lah letak di blog dan sedia di-judge "boooo this kid so pemalas, rph pun tidak siap?", "how can this kid pursue study when her work ke laut also?", "freak!".
Saya mengakuinya, kesilapan dan keculasan menyiapkan tugasan hakiki saya dalam membuat RPH on time. Maafkan saya, saya sedang bertarung dengan diri sendiri untuk memperbetulkan keadaan dan menjadi seorang guru dan pelajar yang lebih baik daripada ini.
So, if there's anything grand progress I'll update the list, may be in the next blog posts.
So for that,
of me embracing my final semester hihi.
Thank you for reading,
please send help (read: supports) and du'a for me and my friends ok?
Assalamualaikum wbt, hi! On 7th February 2025, Dayang and I had quite a long call and one of those catch ups, as always where life updates turn into deep reflections and random laughters haha. We ended up talking about how life has been treating us so far, and somehow we decided to list 30 things we’re grateful for. We shared the first 19 together, and the remaining 11 came from my own personal reflections. Here they are : My family. My best friends. A stable job. Having the courage to take the first steps. Putting myself first (and learning to say no). Self development and improvement. Exploring new hobbies (out of comfort zones). Trying healthy coping mechanisms & expressing emotions better (and in healthy way). The privilege to collect things I love. Simply being able to breathe. Being part of this dunya (by just living). Good health. A home. My car. Being single. Not needing permission to do what I want. The beauty of...
Bismillahirrahamannirrahim. Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. Niat murni saya untuk menyambung pelajaran menemui kalimat keramat "Finally" hihi. Pst: Read about the 1st idea of "Sambung Study" > CLICK HERE Yes, I am a postgraduate student now. Freshly as a postgraduate student in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia - The National University of Malysia (UKM) weee!. I am in my very first week and all of my classes for this semester are online. It's so so so new to me and I don't think virtual classes are for me at least for now haha! This is my very first class which held on 05 March 2023 (Sunday). Yep, Sunday! My lecturer made the class earlier than when it supposed to be. Pembelajaran Bantuan Komputer, this is one of my fav subjects so far. So why UKM?. Because, UKM offered what I wanted. The programme I want and super convinience since I don't have to go there physically because the classes will be held in Kota Kinabalu AND ONLY IN SCHOOL HOLIDAY yay! But for...
Bismillah. Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. It’s 4th November 2025 (Tuesday). A lovely day to update this other corner of mine, because today marks 11 years since we’ve been living in this world without Bapa. Eleven years. Amazing how Allah SWT strengthened us through all of it. Alhamdulillah. And not a single minute passes without remembering him. We still talk about Bapa at random times, in random places, whenever something reminds us of him. We still love him deeply, and miss him endlessly. Today I want to share one of the many things I learned from Bapa. A lesson I never realised was a "lesson" back then. At that time it was funny and cute . But, to think of it again, it's one of the sweetest and the loveliest sides of Bapa. Bapa's self-bought cake on his 53rd birthday. Exacly on 03 February 2012. Tell me, how many people do you know who buy their own birthday cake and proudly request their name and age to be written solid and clear on it?. Because Bapa did it, for r...
Bismillahirrahmannirrahim. Assalamualaikum wbt, hi there world! Happy 1st post in 2025! hoyeah~ I'm so excited to write about this final semester (second meet up of semester 4) because, I'm no longer need to think of what kind of turbulence I'll be facing in front there?. Because I'm done with my master journey. Alhamdulillah hooray!. So glad that I decided collecting moments every semester in this blog, I meant, look! I almost passed the finishing line! (sebab result belum keluar and still gotta wait for the official letter of "Tamat Pengajian dan Layak dianugerahkan Sarjana"). I rate this final semester with, 153+ level of fears that almost buried me alive haha!. I never felt like giving up so strong, but this semester I almost pull out the the white surrender flag. I was so scared I'll fail, so scared to confront things, so scared to even started. Can you imagine?. Said that "I was fine" said it from my coffin (Gracie Abrams) Was so scared bu...
Bismillah. Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. Satu hari tu, aku bangun pagi dan melimpasi cermin almari. Aku berhenti, memerhati setiap tekstur kulit wajah aku. Alhamdulillah, for me it's flawless (read again, for me). I smiled, what a sweet smile I have. I looked at my eyes, subhanAllah my eyes can see and it's almost dark brown in colour. Beautiful, thank you so much for these ya Allah. They're beautiful for me (read again, for me). My skin so nice, my hair's flowy, my skin tone's perfect for me (read again, for me) and ya Allah, for me, I'm beautiful!. I stared at the girl in the mirror deeply. "Cantik dan baik macam ni pun orang boleh lari dan sanggup khianati?" Cis. I want to have a boyfriend ya Allah, I need one (haha) like the other. Their relationship work, and not for me? But, wait... the girl in the mirror as if talking back to me. This girl has been through a lot in her love life. But she woke up this morning feeling so light. Her heart doesn't...
Comments