Bismillah. Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. It’s 4th November 2025 (Tuesday). A lovely day to update this other corner of mine, because today marks 11 years since we’ve been living in this world without Bapa. Eleven years. Amazing how Allah SWT strengthened us through all of it. Alhamdulillah. And not a single minute passes without remembering him. We still talk about Bapa at random times, in random places, whenever something reminds us of him. We still love him deeply, and miss him endlessly. Today I want to share one of the many things I learned from Bapa. A lesson I never realised was a "lesson" back then. At that time it was funny and cute . But, to think of it again, it's one of the sweetest and the loveliest sides of Bapa. Bapa's self-bought cake on his 53rd birthday. Exacly on 03 February 2012. Tell me, how many people do you know who buy their own birthday cake and proudly request their name and age to be written solid and clear on it?. Because Bapa did it, for r...
Assalamualaikum wbt. Masa praktikum, sambil relief kelas ligat fikir BBM untuk tajuk Panduan daripada Allah, Tingkatan 2. 3 aspek penting, nama-nama kitab, Nabi-nabi yang menerima kitab dan bahasa-bahasa kitab. Melodi Burung Kakak Tua sejurus habis tengok ig story Kak Tika pasal kenal huruf guna melodi lagu yang sama. Sambil relief kelas sambil menarikan pen atas buku susun perkataan sambil humming sendiri-sendiri kejadian lagu ini (dengan harapan anak-anak kelas masa tu tidak perasan eh ustazah ni kenapa? haha). Lagu siap, tapi mahu jadikan ke MP3 macam mana?, whatsapp Fitri Badri , bagitahu tolong nyanyikan. Hantar lirik dan bagitahu melodi. Macam makan kacang pis, Piteri nyanyilah dan voila!. Lagu ini tidak sempat dipersembahkan pun kepada anak-anak yang menjadi saksi kehambaran kelas ustazafirah pada kebanyakan masa (alamak). Tapi, silibus tetap habis ok sebelum PAT itu hari hiks. Semoga bermanfaat hendaknya :) # diariL...
Bismillahirrahmannirrahim. Hi everyone!. Happy 2026 yalls!. This is my very first blog post of the year. It’s already the end of April, but that’s just how I am, only write when I truly feel like it. Padahal banyak sudah draft dalam kepala mahu tulis apa, cuma belum berkesempatan untuk publish. I’m back with my annual tradition where I post TMI about myself on my birthday. Sometimes I feel like this might be a bit dangerous like, is it too exposing? It can be, because not everyone has good intentions. Celakalah orang yang menganiaya orang lain menggunakan maklumat dan gambar orang lain untuk kepentingan diri sendiri, kemudian membinasakan hidup orang lain dengan cara terkeji itu! Sila berambus makhluk seperti itu! Anyway, back to business. For this year, I’m using purple as my highlight color to mark a significant moment of BTS’s comeback year with Arirang, their world tour, and and and KL is listed in the tour stops. I am so happy aaaaaaa~! Ok let's get started! Black=2...
Bismillah. Assalamu'alaikum wbt. Alhamdulillah, segala puji bagi Allah. Ramai sudah kawan-kawan yang melanjutkan pelajaran setelah berbulan-bulan bercuti.. Ada yang sambung tingkatan enam(termasuk aku), ada yang ke matrikulasi, ke IPT seperti UiTM, UMS dan UNIMAS, waah! Semua mula serius mengejar impian masing-masing :) semoga terus cekal dan tabah dalam mengharungi kehidupan sebagai penuntut ilmu dengan ikhlas. Selain itu, nak habaq mai.. One of my best friends dapat Biasiswa Yayasan Peneraju yeaaa! Kursus IB Law jika saya tidak silap di Kolej Mara Banting, dan orang itu adalah... Haryani-------->Makli!(sila baca macam juruacara majlis mahu sebut nama pemenang dengan penuh suspen dan tepuk tangan dengan gemuruh sekali!haha) subhanAllah, turut gembira untuk mu kawan! Tahniah Yan! I know you can do it!, yakin!. Sebenarnya, Yanie adalah pelajar yang kedua dari sekolah aku (SMKA Tun Said, Kota Belud,Sabah) yang dapat biasiswa ni... Senior kami iaitu sebelum batch kami seorang lel...
Assalamualaikum wbt, hi there world. Last week was cloudy. 1. My first week without Syamira. Syamira is a best friend of mine in school. I always looked forward to going to school because of her. You know how school doesn’t really sound fun until you have someone you can count on seeing every day? It felt like it was just me and my bestie against the world. But Syamira has now transferred. We knew this day would come the moment we got close. She went through so much just to make this transfer happen. There were countless tears shed along the way, but finally, after all the drama with PPD, my dearest friend was able to move to a school that allows her and her family to live a happier life. At the end of the day, when family is by your side, everything feels more bearable, right? I know too well what it feels like to be far from family, so although my school bestie is no longer walking the same school grounds as me, life has to go on :) 2. News of my KP leaving. As if losing Syamira wasn...
Comments