Bismillahirrahamannirrahim. Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi. Niat murni saya untuk menyambung pelajaran menemui kalimat keramat "Finally" hihi. Pst: Read about the 1st idea of "Sambung Study" > CLICK HERE Yes, I am a postgraduate student now. Freshly as a postgraduate student in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia - The National University of Malysia (UKM) weee!. I am in my very first week and all of my classes for this semester are online. It's so so so new to me and I don't think virtual classes are for me at least for now haha! This is my very first class which held on 05 March 2023 (Sunday). Yep, Sunday! My lecturer made the class earlier than when it supposed to be. Pembelajaran Bantuan Komputer, this is one of my fav subjects so far. So why UKM?. Because, UKM offered what I wanted. The programme I want and super convinience since I don't have to go there physically because the classes will be held in Kota Kinabalu AND ONLY IN SCHOOL HOLIDAY yay! But for...
Bismillahirrahmannirrahim. Assalamualaikum wbt, hi there world! Happy 1st post in 2025! hoyeah~ I'm so excited to write about this final semester (second meet up of semester 4) because, I'm no longer need to think of what kind of turbulence I'll be facing in front there?. Because I'm done with my master journey. Alhamdulillah hooray!. So glad that I decided collecting moments every semester in this blog, I meant, look! I almost passed the finishing line! (sebab result belum keluar and still gotta wait for the official letter of "Tamat Pengajian dan Layak dianugerahkan Sarjana"). I rate this final semester with, 153+ level of fears that almost buried me alive haha!. I never felt like giving up so strong, but this semester I almost pull out the the white surrender flag. I was so scared I'll fail, so scared to confront things, so scared to even started. Can you imagine?. Said that "I was fine" said it from my coffin (Gracie Abrams) Was so scared bu...
Assalamu’alaikum. Tajuk dan gambar pun tidak perlu berselindung lagi, memang ada kaitan dengan result SPM punyalah! Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Segala puji bagi Allah. Keputusan SPM kena umum hari khamis minggu lepas 21.03.2013. So result amacam?, then I’ll answer ; biasa-biasa saja, tidak gempak mana pun segempak mereka yang mendapat result yang gempaks. Heh?, betul biasa biasa sahaja. Sedih?. Ya, sikit sebab aku dapat rasa keluarga aku expect higher then what I’ve got =(. Tapi, dengan sokongan, dorongan dan penerimaan yang sangat positif dari mereka buat aku rasa sangat disayangi! They accept with smiles, with hugs and loves. Huhu I feel blessed =’). Alhamdulillah, terima kasih mama, bapa, kak nissa, kak nina, kak yuyu, kak ija, abang Yasser, kak tika and ayip! Terima kasih wahai keluarga yang tersayang!, siapa saya tanpa kamu?, semoga Allah merahmati kalian, semoga Allah memudahkan kita untuk masuk ke syurgaNYA. Seterusnya: Cikgu ...
Assalamualaikum wbt. Masa praktikum, sambil relief kelas ligat fikir BBM untuk tajuk Panduan daripada Allah, Tingkatan 2. 3 aspek penting, nama-nama kitab, Nabi-nabi yang menerima kitab dan bahasa-bahasa kitab. Melodi Burung Kakak Tua sejurus habis tengok ig story Kak Tika pasal kenal huruf guna melodi lagu yang sama. Sambil relief kelas sambil menarikan pen atas buku susun perkataan sambil humming sendiri-sendiri kejadian lagu ini (dengan harapan anak-anak kelas masa tu tidak perasan eh ustazah ni kenapa? haha). Lagu siap, tapi mahu jadikan ke MP3 macam mana?, whatsapp Fitri Badri , bagitahu tolong nyanyikan. Hantar lirik dan bagitahu melodi. Macam makan kacang pis, Piteri nyanyilah dan voila!. Lagu ini tidak sempat dipersembahkan pun kepada anak-anak yang menjadi saksi kehambaran kelas ustazafirah pada kebanyakan masa (alamak). Tapi, silibus tetap habis ok sebelum PAT itu hari hiks. Semoga bermanfaat hendaknya :) # diariL...
Assalamualaikum wbt, hi! On 7th February 2025, Dayang and I had quite a long call and one of those catch ups, as always where life updates turn into deep reflections and random laughters haha. We ended up talking about how life has been treating us so far, and somehow we decided to list 30 things we’re grateful for. We shared the first 19 together, and the remaining 11 came from my own personal reflections. Here they are : My family. My best friends. A stable job. Having the courage to take the first steps. Putting myself first (and learning to say no). Self development and improvement. Exploring new hobbies (out of comfort zones). Trying healthy coping mechanisms & expressing emotions better (and in healthy way). The privilege to collect things I love. Simply being able to breathe. Being part of this dunya (by just living). Good health. A home. My car. Being single. Not needing permission to do what I want. The beauty of...
Comments